Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Conference


The man and his boy


Me and my doodle bug


Say cheese

This our little family in SLC. We were eating lunch on the lawn at the Temple. It is so nice to go to SLC for General Conference. I thin it is my favorite part of the Conference weekend. I got to be there with m two favorite boys beside my Dad and my brothers. It is nice to have a little family of my own. They make me happy. This past week Adam's mom and sister came out to Utah. It was nice to have them here. Adam really enjoyed them being here. He misses them a lot. Erin, Adam's sister, is coming to BYU in the Fall. I wish we could have shown her around more, but finals are this next week. We had final projects to finish up. It is getting intense. I actually thought I was done with school, but I found out I have to take a French class this Spring. I am not happy. After that class I will be done. I am thinking of taking a sewing class. I have been thinking a lot again about making cloths and designing things like I did before. I don't know we shall see. I might like it so much that I will have to buy my own sewing machine that or I'll hate it. That way I can get the designing thing out of my mind if I am bad at it.

No comments: