Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Park



We took James to the Park a few days ago. It was fun. It is nice to get away for a little while. Right now James is fighting sleep. Good and Bad. I have things to do, but I am waiting for him to go to bed. It might happen it might not. I have been really missing my dad. He hasn't called in a while. He must be busy, but I sure do miss him. I wish we could all go to the family reunion, but maybe next year. We have been just trying to get school done. It is almost done. It has been really nice being with James more. He is a lot of fun. Well I better go and see what I can do to help James sleep.

1 comment:

Deb in GA said...

Adam told us about your fun day at the park. The pictures look delightful. :) You do realize you have THE cutest baby on the Earth, don't you?

Much LOVE and HUGS and KISSES...Mom & Grandmom

**We are SO dying to come back out there....