Friday, April 24, 2009

James and Daddy's late night and Mommy's laugh

So two nights ago I hear James screaming from his room. I think to myself, "No...not again...I am just to tired." He has been waking up in the middle of the night for a few weeks now and it is getting kind of old. So my wonderful husband gets up to check on him. Upon arrival he realizes, in his sleepy state, that James is mad because he is soaking wet. I then hear banging and all kinds of noise that I just don't seem to care about because I am tired. I think to myself, "He's ok...besides it's Daddy's turn to change him and put him down to sleep." The next morning I go to wake James up and find him like this....




James had his onesie on backwards and inside out, no wonder Adam was having such a struggle. The buttons must have taken him a while to snap on. All in all they both got some sleep last night and I got a nice little chuckle that morning.

4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Your dad has done that on purpose to ALL of your siblings! He is so cute! Kudos to Adam for getting up with him. Points, points, points...;-)

Krista said...

How cute!!! Hahaha, he was probably so confused! Funnnnnn-y.

Rachel Doyle said...

Sounds like something that would or has happened at our house!!!

Kathleen said...

That's so funny! Looks like James didn't seem to mind too much. Glad you got to stay in bed, Wendy :)