Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sneaky pants




Do you see her creeping her way into his bowl. She is one sneaky little girl.


Next thing I knew she had his bowl.



She went to town on the yogurt. This was one determined little girl. Yes, she did end up taking a bath afterwards. She loves baths and tried to get into the tub fully clothed. Which reminds me that her brother had gotten into the tub fully clothed a few months back. He came into the room socking wet. He was very proud of himself, but back to her.





Here are a few shots of her happy yogurt moments. It is never a dull moment in our house.






3 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Oh, I SO needed that this evening! I've heard yogurt is good for your skin...just can't remember where I heard that!

Erin said...

THIS. was hilarious.
i woke up my roommate while laughing at it at one in the morning.
excellent.

Erin Gibbons said...

That was SO cute! I think it's funny that your mom heard yogurt was good for the skin....did they mean eating it or rubbing it all over your face like Elizabeth did?! What a cutie, I love James' smile in the first video too.