Sunday, November 28, 2010

Look at what I made!


So last weekend I forgot to bring us church clothes when we came out to Lilburn. We really don't have a lot of money, but I thought we will just go to Wal-Mart and get me a skirt and James some stuff. WRONG!!! The cashier lady was way rude. I am glad she was. I still had my $30 and you know what? I have been ready this awesome blog Sutton Grace. She saved my life and a trip to Athens. You see she makes clothes out of clothes she already has.

So I went hunting in my in-laws house. I found an old dress shirt of Greg's and did some alterations and made James a very nice dress shirt! For you guessed it, FREEEEE!!!!!! My awesomeness did not stop there. I needed a skirt so I found a pair of old dress pants that Adam had. I cut the leg seam and sewed the legs together and made me a nice skirt. I am awesome and so blessed. Heavenly Father knew I did not have the money to buy us clothes so he helped me make something awesome and functional when I really had nothing to work with. It was so cool.


Here I go tooting my horn again.
I really do love my craft blogs. I just made an awesome Christmas decoration. I took a piece of scrapbook paper, a cup, and some tissue paper. You know what I made? Some awesome expensive looking home decor. Expensive meaning it would have cost me anywhere from
$5-$10 to buy at Target.

I just love being creative and having other people tell me what I can do with my creativity.


No comments: