Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pre-op

Her cuteness did a great job getting ready to come to the hospital. She came with out a big fuss. She let them check her heart beat without pulling the monitor off her finger. She didn't really cry when they put the arm band on. She let them give her the meds that made her all loopy. I am so proud of her. The pictures are of her before they took her to the OR. She was very comfy as they rolled her away. She had her new blanket, that smells and looks better than her old one, and she had her Ollie. They have been really nice to us and made us feel very comfortable about the whole thing. We will know more as she comes out in a little while.


Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. It has made Adam and me feel better and relaxed about this whole thing. Lots of love to you all!

2 comments:

Deb in GA said...

She still looks soooo tiny to me! :( My little teensy grandbaby girl going into surgery...sending extra prayers and {{{hugs}}} ♥ ♥ ♥

Suzanne C said...

I seriously just want to hug and kiss on her! Mak is worried. And so funny because I explained you have another baby girl in your tummy when I read your comment on fb to her. She had a little fit because "new baby" is not a name! Please hug that little squirt for us when she comes to. Lots of love and prayers to you guys!