Sunday, January 20, 2008

HELLO...WORLD

So I saw how cool my mom's blog is so I decided to try it. It seems as though I find out more things on the blog about my family then by calling them. Well let's see....my husband Adam and I are in our "last" semester. Yippie!!! Going to school full time, working, and raising a seven week old gets intense. I look forward to Sundays when I can wind down and get ready for my crazy week. Life doesn't get better than this. I love my little boy who brings so much joy into my life. In fact he is more joyful since we bought him a swing. I love that swing. The day after we bought it I was able to take a shower, cook a real meal, and read part of my homework. Thank you Fisher-Price. Oh one quick thing thank you to all those who helped with the baby. We appreciate every bit. I have one request if you know any good recepies can you send them my way thanks.

1 comment:

Deb in GA said...

Wendy, LOVE your blog! Baby swings were our LifeSavers, too. Bless the inventer...Hugs to the 3 of you. XOXOX Gmom Deb in GA