Thursday, January 31, 2008

Two months and a day old


So today was a crazy day. I should be working on a paper, but you know me...So James totally exploded in his diaper and when I say exploded I mean all the way up in front and behind him. That lead to these pictures. I love having moments like this. You just want to laugh and hope they never end. I wish I could spend every moment with my little bot. I keep thinking this will be just for a few more months, but I don't want to miss anything with him. I look forward to the day in which I can just be with him and do things to make my husbands life less stressful. Sigh...

1 comment:

Deb in GA said...

James is such a cutie pie! I love this picture. He has big smiles like his mom and dad.
You and James are both a blessing to Adam, don't worry; he loves you dearly....

Many BIG, EXTRA {{{HUGS}}} from Georgia....XOXOX