Friday, February 29, 2008



Wow, one can really see the family resemblance! It's amazing how we can look so much like our family members. It's really cool to know that all my brothers wore this outfit, and it was worn at our wedding, too (as shown in Samuel's picture on the bottom). It was really fun to take James in his little suit, his little bow tie, and his big ol' gut sticking over his pants! It was a good thing we put it on him two Sundays ago. Otherwise, we would have never been able to fit in it. He is really growing fast and becoming a chunk, which is good, I guess. He's eating and growing.
Today I was in the bathroom and there was this little girl whose mom was feeding her. After she was done, I asked the mom how old her daughter was, and she said her daughter was five months old. I lifted James up because he was on the floor playing, and he was like a giant next to her!! She was tiny. So I guess he's taking after his uncles (except for Samuel). He's big, large, and in charge! I can't wait for his grandparents in Arizona to meet him, because he is sweet and they will love him. I am sure he misses his grandparents in Georgia, too. He sends his love to all of you.

1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

I don't know if you realized this, but James and Sam are at about the same age in these pictures. The similarities are amazing...gotta be some strong Camarena genes in there! Love you guys!