Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday is my favorite day of the week


Well today was fun day. I love Sundays. It's a day to relax and do nothing. I went to church. I love church. During sacrament meeting James held his bottle for about thirty seconds. It was pretty cool. He is such a cute kid. We dressed him up in his white shirt and his new tie. His Grandmom Paulukaitis sent him a red tie with Mickey Mouse on it. He was very handsome and quite the eye catcher. His dad also wore a red tie. Adam took James to priesthood with him. That was nice too. We take turns every week. He gets to see how both classes are run. I think it is good for him. James is getting really big. he eats a lot. I think our grocery bill is going to get bigger as he gets older. Him and his Uncle Adam can play for the 49ers together someday. I think they might like that. Oh Another reason why I like Sundays is because I got to take a nap. It was nice. All three of us crashed out for at least two hours. I can't remember the last time we did that. Heavenly Father knew we needed a day of rest and a day to rest up for the coming week. =0)

1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

They are both so cute!!! James is getting to the fun age. I love Sundays too. After church anyway...before is a fight! I'll be glad when Sam walks and is in the nursery. One more month til the nursery!!