Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

"I found the candy and the eggs before Mommy and Daddy. Mmmmm..."


Look what I got!


We went downtown Provo to do some egg hopping. James held his basket most of the time.


This is the happiest kid I have ever seen with the Easter Bunny.

Today we went for a walk downtown. They were having an Easter themed thing down Main Street Provo. They were giving away candy and stuff. We even got to visit with the Easter bunny. The little girl after James freaked out when her mom put her on the bunnies lap. James was so happy. He is such a funny kid. While we were walking down the street I saw one of my Elders. He left the MTC on Wednesday. It was so good to see him.
Easter Sunday is now today. I didn't get a chance to finish my entry yesterday. We had an Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun. I think we ate to much candy though. My tummy is starting to hurt. Anyways today has been a really relaxing day. We had a picnic out in our backyard. James feel asleep. In fact he is waking up right now. Bummer. We were about to take a nap. That's parenthood.

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

It was great to talk to you on the phone just now. I really miss you! James is adorable. Give him a kiss for me and I hope all of you feel better soon!

Deb in GA said...

It's amazing he's so happy and smiley all the time. I mean, c'mon, he STILL smiled even after having RICE cereal and juice put in his Easter basket. Where were the jelly beans, I ask you? Did his Dad not put the appropriate junk food in?? Have I taught your hubby nothing or did he eat all the Cadbury cream eggs himself? ;)
Truly, James is an absolute darling and we sure wish he were MUCH closer by....Kisses & Hugs from Grandmom and Grandpop in GA