Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another great Monday

So today was another great Monday with my little family. We were invited by some of our friend's house for dinner last night. When we were about to leave Adam was telling our friends that we were going to the temple the next day. We explained how we were going to take turns like last week. They offered to babysit James. It was so awesome. We did a session which we hardly ever get to do. It's so nice to be able to go to the house of the Lord knowing my son is in good hands and I can enjoy the Spirit. It's also nice to start the week off on a good foot. After I convinced Adam to go to a place called This is the Place up in SLC. I told him it was this cool pioneer town that was free. I thought it was free because the executive lady let me in free a few weeks ago. I went in the back entrance because I was wondering around looking for the zoo. Well to make a long story short we decided we didn't want to pay to get in when we found out it cost to get in. I really thought it was free. I was bummed, but the zoo that I was looking for happened to be across the street. SO I finally got to live my dream of going to the zoo. It was great. I love seeing the animals and just being in the zoo environment. James loved his water ball. He loved it so much he got his second outfit soaking wet. We had to get him a onesie at the zoo. It was not cheap, but he was dry and so cute in his new outfit. Sign... Oh really quickly I have this phone interview for a job in GA. Friday, I will get a call from a preschool that teaches French. If I get the job I will be an assistant working part time. This is a dream job so keep me in your prayers.

No comments: