Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello I am back

OK it has been a dry spell for my blog. I apologize I have had a really bad cold for like three weeks and I am finally getting over it! Let's see new details...James and I visited his Daddy at work and James got to sit at his Daddy's desk. He thought that was cool. We went to play in fake man made snow which was fun only because we got to see James ride his first sled. He loved every moment of it. He went down like six times. Let's see anything else...James got more teeth. Ummm....I have a website on Etsy.com called ThatsLolli. I have made a few things and I am working on more. I think that is about it. I know I am boring, but I promise I will have some more exciting things in the near future, but for now here are a few photos to enjoy.
James climbing the slide (don't know why this is blue and underlined)



The pictures are of us at Stone Mountain and James new monkey friend that keeps him in line. It may look cruel, but it is a lifesaver. I am pro-monkey baby leashes. The other photos are of Super Bowl Sunday. We never watch TV on Sundays and this day we did and it became a family affair. We had #D glasses on to watch the commercials. Yes we did re-watch them online. The Video is of James at his Daddy's desk in the cubical farm known as work.

1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

Whew! I think I was having withdrawals from your blog! Sheesh! We miss you! One of Andrew's favorite comments to me right now is: "Au contraire, ma mere!" Thank you Phineas and Ferb!
And yes, James is looking quite a bit like his Uncle Andrew...his hair reminds me a bit of Sams when it grows a bit. Love you!