Wednesday, February 25, 2009


James got a little surprise in the mail from some great people! Thank you ATC, Andrew, Sam , and Makenna. He has carried the frog around all day and it even went on a walk with us. James hasn't named him yet but, is working hard on thinking of a name for his new friend. I included some video of James opening his gift and his first reaction. It was not love at first sight more like at second sight.


Here is a quilt I just finished. I am debating about putting it on my website because I love it so much. It came out better than I expected.


Here is an up close shot of my newest lovey. I love the temple fabric.


I am going to toot my own horn. I love the way my lovey and quilt turned out. I am getting so much better than when I started.







2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Oh my heck! Well, first things first...Jimmy A is so cute. I can hardly wait for all of us to be together. Glad he likes his Froggy. I kind of figured his mommy would like it too! ;-) Your newest lovey? I want one!! And if you are looking for a pattern for ATC, I think he would love it (it doesn't have to be the one you did already!) Have I told you lately that I can't wait to give you a big ginormous hug??

Suzanne C said...

We noticed the resemblance too with he and Mak. Hilary and her husband and baby are moving to Ogden in 3 weeks! Paula told me tonight at the blie and gold banquet for ATC. He got his Webelos badge tonight!