Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Afternoon laughs

I know it's unorthodox for anyone other than Wendy, i.e. me (Adam), to post on her blog, but I felt I should post these videos I took of James and Elizabeth this afternoon. I stepped out of the room for just a moment and came back to the sound of Elizabeth cracking up like I'd never before heard. James was tossing his new Frisbee into the air (sometimes even hitting Elizabeth on its way down), and she just thought it was the greatest thing on earth.
I started recording from a distance in case they found out and got shy. They didn't seem to mind, though, so I later moved in closer.






3 comments:

Krista said...

LOOOOVE this!! How cute!! Listen to her laugh, I love it!

Erin said...

dude... i was in a rotten mood when i got back from campus, and then i watched these... and my mood increased for the better tenfold.

yay! man, james is such a HAM!! i couldn't help but smile like a doofus and laugh along!

Suzanne C said...

Best friends FOREVER!! Adam with posts like this one, you can take it over anytime!