Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is James at Greg's swim meet. He was cheering Greg on by saying, "Go Greg, go Greg!"

These are Elizabeth's first piggy tales. She looks like a Cabbage Patch doll.
"Say what?"

First baby food. Yum!

She is wearing the bib her Great-Aunt Helen gave her.

Baby food drool! Her first food was Apple Sauce Rice Cereal.
This was Elizabeth's St.Patty's day outfit. She wore a garter as a headband. She looked so cute!

This is what a family does when they are having fun with boxes that are lying around the house.

Pompies!!! This one is for you Erin.

Cheese! Guess who?

This is robot James riding his car. He is a good driver.

Elizabeth seemed like she didn't like the food. She chocked on it a bit on a later file. Maybe it is the texture. She really likes to be nursed and I am hoping to get her to like some other stuff. She does look really cute in her bib. What can I say she is such a cute girl!



James had a blast cheering for Greg. He didn't want me to film him. James kept trying to get me to film Greg swimming. I thought this was great.

3 comments:

Erin said...

POMPIESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

This made my night. I couldn't stop laughing at both videos. GO GIG GO GIG GO GIG!!!

Suzanne C said...

Awww!! Glad I happened to look to see if you had posted again. Sweet babies! Love you guys!

Erin Gibbons said...

I can't believe the shape of Elizabeth's eyes, they are so pretty! It was fun to see Adam's videos of them laughing too :) I love those baby/toddler laughs :)