Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's!

I know I took these pictures this morning, but I had to have them on my wall!

I went over to Wal-Mart and them printed. I even finished spray painting my new frame so I could put this up before I lost momentum to do it. I love the way it came out.


I had to add a few pictures of the rest of my decor.
My husband is a student so we have a budget. These are last years pillows I made from leftover fabric and the red pillows are from a quilting project (leftovers).

Doesn't frugality look awesome!

I am so happy how they look.

Here is our table.
Place mats I got after V-day last year for like $2.
The flowers are a year round thing.
My husband gave those to me when he proposed.
Red carnations are my favorite flower.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

What gorgeous babies you have! Those pictures turned out great ands seem to reflect really well each child's personality. I'm glad you're able to do so much to make your place look cute on a tight budget.