Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just another Tuesday

Today was a normal day here.  It started out as a cleaning day.  Yes, I clean.  Today I had help.  My dear friend Krista had a video of her son singing while he cleaned the bathroom.  I thought James could do this.  I had his dad help him, since it was his first time.  He had two chores, clean the bathroom and his room.  This took him all morning, but he did them. I was so happy.  I was able to do a load of laundry, clean the living room, my room, clean the girl's room, and put away laundry.

My house was super clean and I only had to do half the work.  Well a little bit more than half, but help is help.  That makes me happy!

After we were lounging around.  Ate some lunch, took showers, and the kids were playing.  My dear neighbor comes up to tell me her grandson is sleeping.  My kids were not making noise.  Yeah, ok. SO my kids got confined to one room so she would not have a reason to come back up.  They tried their hardest to stay in there and not move, but they are three kids.

We decided, even though it was raining, that we would go to downtown. Adam wanted to see the archives place anyways and I needed to use McDonald's Wifi.  He went to his place and the kids and I shared some fries and ate some ice cream.  What else to do on a rainy day?  Be creative.  After we went looking for used bookstores. Adam is hunting for a book to complete his series he found.  Books here, used ones, are pretty cheap.  A few books that would have cost $45 or something were like 4-10 lt ($1.53-$3.84).  So yeah these are a good find.  So when he says, "Can I get these?"  I must reply, "DUH!"

He did not find any, but the kids got two books for 6 lita ($2.30).  They were happy.  This one bookstore, that we frequent, has the cutest puppy.  Every time he sees the kids he barks.  He wants to eat Nora.  She wants to pet him so bad, but he really wants to pounce her.  I do not know why.  He does not bark until we come.  Last time the owner of the shop had to take the puppy home.  It is kind of funny.  He is a little golden lab or retriever thing.  He is so small.  I do not think he means harm.  He just wants to chase and play with the kids, but a quiet coffee shop/bookstore, not a good idea.

After that we got on a bus and came home.  We were pretty tired.  When you are tired what do you make for dinner? PIZZA!!! Thank you beautiful oven for making it.  We enjoyed every bit.  The kids went to bed really late tonight, but hopefully they will be ready for our full day tomorrow.

What makes tomorrow a full day? IKEA is OPENING!!! You know I am going to the open house.  Why? Two words: Swedish meatballs.  One more thing: free play area for my kids.  I can dream in Ikea land.  So I am going.  Two bus rides will get me there and a short walk.  Later tomorrow night we will be going to a baptism.  It is at 7pm so I think we will be getting home really late.  That is okay because the day after that we get to hang out with Erin!!!!!!! Yeah we are excited.  The kids are way excited!!! They have been praying she would get here safely all week.  Excited!!!!

No comments: