Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Adam's sister

We are waiting for the arrival of Adam's sister who is coming home for Thanksgiving. She has been out at BYU. It will be nice to have everyone here for the holiday. Adam has not been home for Thanksgiving in like five years. I know he is excited that everyone will here together for the holiday. I am excited to be here even though I miss my family a ton. There is going to be a football game on Thursday and I hope I get to go. I am a little hesitant because we don't have insurance, yet. James has been sick and we haven't been able to go to the doctor because of insurance. We think he is getting better, well at least we hope. The poor kid keeps slobbering everywhere and he has to wear a bid all the time because of it. He is such a cute kid. Well last night he wasn't so cute. He was up most of the night just crying. He was miserable and so were we after an hour of straight screaming. He might have screamed longer, but I also might be exaggerating. It was a long time and we were very tired after a while. We survived and so did he. This afternoon he slept from 11-2:30 pm and I couldn't believe it.

No comments: