Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dino quilt














I have been going to this quilting group. I started to go not because I quilt, but because I wanted friends. Sounds a lot like why I started to go to scrapbooking. I now have some very nice friends. I made my very first quilt. It is a rag quilt and since, I didn't have enough fabric I made it a lovey for James. You know what it was the exact size for him. He grabbed it when it was done and put it up to his face. I was so pleased. I learned a skill through Enrichment and passed it onto my son. I am so grateful for the small groups that the leaders of the Latter-day Saints church made for us women. I guess God knew what he was doing.
(I thought I took a picture of James and his blanket, but I didn't. Sorry.)

1 comment:

Erin Gibbons said...

Your quilt looks SO GREAT!!!