Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The park and stuff


I went for a walk today at the park. I got lost going to the park, but I made it in one piece. I went around the park half-way when I got James out of his stroller. He loves to swing. I wanted to give him the opportunity before he feel asleep to swing. He is so cute. I took him down the slid a few times. He thought that was great, but his favorite part were the leaves. I thought he was going to eat all the leaves he could find. A few weeks ago I took James outside and let him play in the leaves. I think that is were he acquired his love for leaves....


So that entry was like a week ago, but I had it in my draft file so I thought I would post it any way. So Adam kind has a job, but not really. The head HR guy from ADP said he was just waiting for a CFO to sign the paperwork to hire him on. We have been waiting since Wednesday to hear back from someone. I am getting antsy. I have my substitute teacher seminar on Friday. Once I go to that I will be giving each school I want to work at my resume. We need money and with Christmas coming up and all. I also want to at some point see my family. We will get there.

James is growing up so fast. He ate egg and hash browns today. He gobbled them up like a little turkey. He loves to throw balls and play with this little car track things his grandparents found in the attic. The last two Sundays he has worn Adam's old suits. If you hadn't noticed James has long hair and in the suits he looks like he has time warped back into the 70's. The suits are plaid polyester. He looks way cute. In a few weeks he will be getting his first hair cut. sniff sniff. I love his hair.

No comments: