Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We finally do it

I remember when Adam and I were engaged we took my brother Andrew out to get his haircut. I think people thought he was our kid. I thought one day we'll have a little boy and we'll be taking him to get his haircut and today was that day. James got his first haircut at Great Clips. I would have liked to have gone to Penny's, but we had a coupon and Great Clips was closer. He did a great job with his stylist. He sat there, for the most part, and let her trim of his girlish hair (we had a few people comment on how cute "she" is). He enjoyed three suckers only because two of them got
hair all over them. Jane, the stylist, thought he was so cute and really good for his first time.








A quick shot before the deed is done.









Happy as a clam...







He was even happier to have a sucker. I think that made the whole trip worth it.
















We hope you enjoyed getting James' first haircut with us.

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

AWWWW! He is stinkin' cute? What a gorgeous little BOY, in my humble opinion...!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for sharing those video clips with us! James did really well. How many other 13-month-old boys do you know who would even sit still for any clipping, let alone a lot of clipping that adds up to an official haircut? He's one handsome little dude!