Monday, February 21, 2011

Brother Gary Bengtzen


I found out a few days ago that one of my favorite people from my mission had cancer. I was heart broken. When I read his family blog I found out he had grade 4 cancer meaning it was too late to cure him. He was diagnosed January 11th and he took his last breath yesterday. He was surrounded by family. He has been since he found out. He was a good man with a big heart. I know he was suffering with a lot of pain from his cancer. I know it must have been hard to watch this healthy happy man go through what he did. He was loved and will be missed. He was a good father, husband, and friend. His family is in my thoughts today. I am glad I was able to see how he treated his wife and the smile on his face. He was my friend. I will miss you very much Gary. May God bless your family and until we meet again, we love you and your beautiful wife.


Link to his family blog: Gary

No comments: