Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kroger


Kroger had a great sale this week and mine is located by a Pet store and JoAnns. Both convenient for me. I remember why I don't shop there. They have a MILLION different kinds of Kroger yogurt, but five flavors of Yoplait. I am a yogurt snob. I will admit it openly. For some reason I must have my yogurt in that little Yoplait container. I just can't eat it any other way. I have tried. I really did. Come to find out my husband is a yogurt snob, too. He must have his in a Yoplait container as well. So I must say good-bye to Kroger and hello to my other options. Publix and Wal-Mart have the best Yoplait selections, including Blueberry Pomegranate and Acai Pomegranate. they are so so so so so so so YUMMY! I want one now...., but I went to Kroger so I must settle for Very Cherry. Next week I will be back at Publix where milk is expensive, but they sell my yogurt.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh... you have to try apple turnover flavor. Its definitely my favorite.
Theres also this mango peach kind i think... its really good with kashi in it. om nom nom. yog hurt.

Wendy said...

I love the apple turnover, too! So tasty! Mango sounds good, too.