Sunday, February 13, 2011

My body

stayed home from church today and slept. My back and now my neck hurt pretty bad. I am going to see my doctor tomorrow to see what can be done for relief. I feel like the pain has crept up my back and is giving me a stiff neck. I do fine, most of the time, standing. Sitting has been such a chore between the aches and pains and the nausea and sometimes headaches that I get. The headaches have decreased except for the pressure that builds up between my eyes almost like a migraine. This pain usually occurs later in the day when I sit.

I have been trying to be a good sport and to do almost everything that is required of a mother of two and a wife. Some days, like I had two this week, are awful. I want to feel good today. I really do.

I have not been wanting to eat, but force myself because I need to. Food is just gross and makes me feel all gross inside. Yesterday/this morning has been the worse. I finally just had to eat a PBJ. You know it taste pretty good right now.

I just hope all the heat patches and Tylenol I am taking are okay. I don't want to hurt the baby. The doctor prescribed them so I should be fine. I just worry about that. I just want it to be okay and healthy, as any Mother would.

I hope to have good news or some relief tomorrow when I go see my Dr. I am kind of nervous to hear what will be said. I don't want to be put on bed rest. I just can't do that right now. There is too much going on. Adam doesn't need the extra pressure to take care of us with all his classes and teaching.

I know everything will be okay in the end, but it is hard when you are going through something that you have not before. I am grateful for friends and family who have been supportive with love, good advice, and help. It has been very humbling to know so many people care about my family and that everything is okay with us. Thank you!

1 comment:

apesjam said...

Yuck! Good luck- we'll be praying for you!