Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Exciting News

OK so I am really lame. I was putting up the pictures last night and I got distracted. Adam has the pictures on his computer and he is in Athens, GA. He made contact with the Head Linguistics professor last week and got invited to attend a class this week. So he is sitting ancient Sandscrit. He has already learned 7 vowel sounds and symbols out of hundreds and hundreds of symbols. I am impressed. Ok so here is the real reason for my post, not that Adam's experience is not cool and all, but yesterday Jame took his first steps. He walked four steps with no help. We were so excited that our excitement scared him. He started to cry and has not wanted to walk since. We are working on him little by little. Oh another fun thing is grandmom was on her way over with the camera and didn't get a chance to film it. Everyone was kinda upset. It was my fault I let go of his hands before the camera got to where we were.

1 comment:

Deb in GA said...

No one's upset, Wendy. :) It was exciting to see James taking those first few steps--Yay! He will do it again very soon, I'm sure. Then we better watch out...