Friday, December 5, 2008

A little less weight

I am reporting on my "diet." I have been trying to eat only 1600 calories a day. Let's just say some days are better than others. Today was not a good consuming day, but I did walk/jog 700 calories off with my five mile walk/jog. It was fun. I walked this morning with Adam and then jogged/walked by myself on the treadmill. I have lost a total of four pounds in like a two or three week period. My mother-in-law has lost five without really trying. She has just watched what she eats and has been exercising. She wore her smaller pants today. Yippie for her! Brynna has also lost six pounds. She has been doing yoga and jogging. It is amazing how good we have been feeling. All we are doing is watching what we eat more or less and exercising. Exercising is probably all people need to do to keep the extra pounds off this holiday season.

1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

Good for you! The pics from James b-day...they are very flattering for you. Hang in there and as long as you are feeling good...go for it! Love you! Oh, I hope I didn't freak you out today. It has been a very rollercoastery week. This too shall pass and we will be all the better for it. I promise!