Sunday, December 7, 2008

Love

Adam starts his new job tomorrow!!!!!! Yippie one of us is going to be brining money or turkey bacon home. We are pretty excited. It will be nice to be able to pay our bills with our own money. We are so grateful for the help we have received and for the kindness to those who did so much for us when we couldn't do it ourselves. It is just such a nice feeling being able to do it yourself. I think it is funny how our Heavenly father believes in second chances. I have learned a lot about the power and weakness of money. The Bishop had a little talk with us during our tithing settlement which I felt like Heavenly Father was talking to me personally. I just know that we came here to help us, me part of us, to get to an even more frugal stage and to a better being resourceful people. Adam and I have been talking about trying to get pregnant at the beginning of next year. If all goes according to plan we'll have another baby to care for by the end of the year right during Adam's first semester of grad school. If this is what we really want we need to be as prepared as possible. I want Adam's focus to be school. If he is going to be successful he needs to put all his energy into the program. I know we can do it, but we have to include our Heavenly Father in our plan and ask for his advice and council. I am so blessed to know that God is involved in our lives only f we invite Him. I also know he has a specific plan for each one of us if we allow Him to show us what it is. I love him and I know He loves me because my daddy taught me that.

No comments: