Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Flowers

I have always wanted to buy mom some flowers because she deserves it and more. I found a great deal online or so I thought. I ordered my flowers from Proflowers.com (yes the flowers are gorgeous, but there were still a few problems.) They advertised free shipping rebate, but in reality they want you to join some club that cost $2 a month. They give you a coupon for 15 off your next purchase that can be used for free shipping, but the catch is they don't tell you this until after you make your initial purchase. The details describe that further information will be given upon completion of your initial purchase. I figured it was like a normal rebate from reading the details. I felt deceived. On another sad note I got chocolate to go with the beautiful flowers I sent my mom for Mother's Day, but the chocolate didn't arrive in one piece. They were in fact melted. It is Arizona in May the delivery people should have known better. Heat and chocolate equals melted chocolate. My mom told me about another company that sent her candles and she received cold packs with the candles so they wouldn't melt. That makes tons of sense to me. Anyway I called Pro Flowers and they are sending my mom some new chocolate, but not until the 14th of May. Mother's Day will be over by then, so as for me and my house we won't be buying from them again.

No comments: