Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wii Fit is the bomb

My mother-in-law finally got a Wii fit and I am sure glad she did. I say finally because we talked about it for months and she has been looking for it to go on sale. About four days ago she went to Costco and it was cheaper than all the other stores. I got on the Wii fit and it tells you how big you are and your character gets fat if your fat. I don't think it's fair because their is no preganant option, but besides that it is so worth it. Kelly has been working out on it everyday. I would be, but I am sick, yippie for me. It has tons of games that push you and it really makes you work out. I reccomend this toy/excersice machione for anyone who is starting out with excercising. It makes you work as hard as you want to and it makes you sweat. I was surprised when I felt my first sweat drops. It's just a game right?

No comments: