Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday fun

I have been working on so many blankets today. My hands hurt. I am making some loveys for a guy I knew in high school who had quadruplets who are all preemies. My mom found this out because his mom is my mom's salonist. She asked me to make some for his babies and I thought, "Yes, I have a reason to make something." It's a blast making the blankets. I have also been looking into making labels for my online business on Etsy. I am trying to make my site and products look better. I think if I can make some really nice things I can keep busy and make a little money from making things. I am going to be making stuff anyways might as well try to be able to support my hobby. I am not out to make big bucks, but be able to afford my outlet. When I get a chance I am at my sewing table trying to craete something. If you want to see what I have made and give me some feedback as to how I can improve my online shop feel free to visit it.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6813904

1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

you are awesome! I can't wait to see how they turn out!