Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A little blood and some tears

So James has been quite accident prone the last few days. He was sitting on his daddy's lap with his sippy cup in his mouth and decided it would be a good idea to bang his head on his father's chest. When he did so he split the inside of his mouth which caused his mouth to turn blood red. He was screaming with blood all over his death. I felt like I was going to lose it, but I didn't realize it until Adam's mom said something. She took him and cuddled on him. He got to eat a Popsicle and was very happy. Nothing to bad happened to his teeth. Today he had to add to his bleeding. I bought him his first pair of real shoes. His last pair had a soft sole and his new ones have a hard sole. He has been very careful in walking in them and has tripped a few times. Once again he had his sippy cup in his mouth as he walked quickly towards me as we were about to leave. He tripped over his feet and his bottle must have gone up his nose because drops of blood came flooding out of his nose. We got him cleaned up and later at lunch he sneezed and caused the wound to open. It was not fun. I think we need to watch him better with his cups before he moves around and gets hurt again. I am usually ok with blood and stuff, but I just can't handle it right now. All you mothers out there know or will now my trama. I should say poor James' trama.

2 comments:

Erin Gibbons said...

What's his death?! I think he must take after Adam, with your post a few posts ago about falling!

Wendy said...

Fixed.