Monday, March 23, 2009

Ventalation

Have you ever had a bad day and wondered when it would end? Then everything kept spiraling downwards and getting worse. I have had three days of that. I am worn out and almost bitter, but what can one do either than cry and hope things will get better. I have been doing some praying because that seems to be a good outlet. Screaming and hitting things might help, but one has to control oneself. Maybe I should take up boxing to get out my frustration. It seems the harder I try the worse things get. So I am declaring it to the world, "I give up! I forfeit and I give in! I declare I will no longer ask anyone to do anything or ask for help. I will mind my own business." Ok now that I have declared it I feel a little better. I am done. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

pztpaco34 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Gibbons said...

My own post to Wendy's blog called:
Pep Talks
So, ironically, just yesterday I was thinking about "giving yourself a pep talk." Do you know who introduced me to that wonderfully, hilarious, happy concept? Well, I will tell you, and anyone else who might be reading and wondering.
One day, while I was companions with Soeur Camarena, ;), she was mad, or sad, or discouraged, and said something along the lines of..."I gave myself a pep talk and I said "can we build it? Yes we can!" and now I'm good."
Actually I think I messed up that quote almost entirely and it might have been "God gave me a pep talk" but anyway, it was WENDY! And I was thinking about how great that was just yesterday. It sounds like someone might need to give themselves a pep talk, or maybe get a pep talk from Heavenly Father, that would be good too. Either way, the person who said that is absolutely amazing and will bounce right back into happy caring Wendy :) Love you Wendy! Soeur Macarena!
PS I am also available by phone for pep talks, or just chatter, either way I'm free :D :D :D
They really need to come up with an emoticon for squinting eyes so you could get the full effect of my smiling "pleeeeease!" face!