Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Missing my Family, but soon I'll see them

I am so excited I get to see my family in a week and a half. I have not seen them since I graduated. I miss them so much. I get to spend a whole 9 days with them. Just being able to be with and be back in my desert will be wonderful. I miss the West. I love the West so much. I miss seeing the cactus and feeling the heat on my skin. I also miss seeing the ocean. I know that has nothing to do with the desert, but there is something special about the Pacific Ocean. It's beautiful and smells so good. I don't think I will get to see it, but that's ok because I will be with my family. I miss them so much I almost forget the way they look. When that starts to happen you know you've been gone way to long. I wish sometimes life would slow down so that I can enjoy all the little things that are so important. Life is short and I don't want to watse it away on dumb petty things. I really can't wait to see my daddy and mom and siblings, but especially my daddy. I hope he makes time for me and I hope I make time for him.

1 comment:

Deb in GA said...

I pray that you will be refreshed and renewed. We will miss all of you but we know they will adore having you there. [That desert sun sounds like a wonderful thing--be sure to bring that back with you. ;-)] XOXOX