Saturday, September 26, 2009

PIZZA any way you want it



Adam and I usually go on a date on Friday nights and this week we decided to order pizza and rent a movie. We also invited Adam's family and James on our date. Family dates can be fun. This one gave us a little surprise. James got a slice of pizza turned it upside down and backwards and than started to eat it. He did this for both slices he ate. It was really cute to watch. He must take after my brothers and father. Oh and he requested pizza for breakfast. Pizza is also my favorite food.

Check out the pizza


This is so good!



Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

We had pizza tonight! And Andrew and your dad eat it the exact same way! Funny!

Kathleen said...

That was so cute to watch! I like James' system. It's a smart way to eat pizza because your tongue would taste the cheese and sauce more intensely with that immediate contact and you could start out with bigger, yummier mouthfuls. I'll have to try that!