Sunday, September 6, 2009

Check out Scentsy


So yesterday I signed up to do a home business called Scentsy. I am excited because it is something that people like and it is not over priced. I don't think I could stand selling something that I would not buy myself due to the cost. I also really like the variety of scents and the quality. I also like that the candles are heated and don't burn if I or my son sticks his finger in the wax. I am looking forward to getting my kit and doing a party before my baby comes. The other thing that I has impressed me about this company is that yeah it's another home party business, but it doesn't last hours like some others and I can earn a little bit of money. I love staying at home with my son, but I have always worked my whole life. It is hard not earning money and doing something like that. It is a personal struggle. I really think this will give me the satisfaction that I am looking for. I know I am not going to be a millionaire or a hundredaire either, but I am excited for the opportunity to do something I like and still be at home where I need to be. I know that being at home with James and with the future Elizabeth will be the greatest thing I do in this life. If you are interested in finding out more about Scentsy email me or check out my website.

http://scentsy.com/snifftastic

No comments: