Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Update

So I had an ultrasound today and measured 7 lbs 12 oz. My doctor said we can talk about inducing next week. Sigh... I was really hoping that he would say, "She is a good size let's induce her this week." I really think she is big enough. Adam was 7 lbs and I was 7 lbs 11 oz. Sigh agin.... He thought I was 37 weeks though and said the baby won't get any bigger. Yeah right... if she was only 37 weeks along she would have three weeks to get bigger, duh! In my mind I was like HELLO I am not 37 weeks I am due next week. You would think he would have looked at my chart. Geezzzz! So I was a little upset about that. Anyway she will coming out soon. Sign that it is not today, but all. Keep us in your prayers. Hopefully next week at this time we will have an induction date if she hasn't already come out. Oh by the way I am not showing any progress as of right now.

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

done! can't wait to see her in person and spoil her rotten!

Erin said...

fingers crossed that she pops out soon, for your sake and hers. :D

keep me updated when things start happening!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'll keep you in my prayers!

Rachel Doyle said...

Well sounds like baby time is just around the corner! Keep us updated!

Erin Gibbons said...

I have a great idea! You should assign someone to post pictures on your blog as soon as possible when she's born so we can all see pictures instead of having to wait around being impatient :) Then you don't have to worry about it and we can all see her! That has nothing to do with you having her any sooner, but hey I'm excited to see her too! I've heard that taking long walks can start the labor going, I've known at least one person, maybe two, who have had a baby after taking long walks. I've also considered how appropriate it would be for you to say "Hey listen doctor, I want to be induced this week whether you like it or not." I mean, you ARE the one having the baby after all! So, I could see that as being a perfectly appropriate thing to say! Then again I wanted to let Calvino come when he was ready...then again he was ready 2 weeks early so like I said, I think you have the liberty to make a few demands :)