Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update

So here is the baby update. I went to the hospital on Tuesday 12 am and thought my water might had broken, but no such luck...sigh...so she isn't here, yet, but I do have my baby shower today. I am looking forward to being with friends and hanging out. I am happy she didn't come before we could celebrate her coming. It would have been fun to have her at the shower. On another note I am looking forward to being done with being pregnant so I can breath again and walk like a normal human. Ha ha ha. Anyways I hope everyone is having a great day. I know I am the weather here is wonderful. We are going to go play at the park with some friends so we can enough it while it last. Hey it beats the rain and flooding.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Guess Elizabeth was determined to be an October baby! Hope your baby shower is lots of fun today. Enjoy the park and the nice, fair weather!!

Suzanne C said...

We finally have a 90 degree day here! It is breezy and nice enough I could have the windows open this morning! Hugs to all of you and have a wonderful time at your baby shower! LOVE YOU!

wendalyn said...

Holy Cow! You're getting so close! I am so so so excited and I don't blame you for not wanting to be pregnant anymore. Who would? Hope your baby shower was the best! Sure love you and can't wait for little Elizabeth. :)

p.s. this is Wendy