Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby update

Last night we took a trip down to the hospital because I was having tons of back pain and really close contractions. I could barely walk and I was in tons of pain. I still hurt as I lie here typing this entry. I don't think I will be doing any moving all day today except for my routine trips to the restroom. So we got to the hospital and there are no other patience there, yet no one could find a wheelchair so I had to walk at my snail pace to the door up the elevator to my room on the farthest end of the hall. It was a long walk. I got there and they got me hooked up to the monitors. I was checked by a nurse who shoved her hand inside me and caused me to almost fly through the roof. I am dilated between a 2 and a 3. I was glad to be dilated and that my pains weren't fake. My contractions became really irregular between 2 to 6 minutes apart so they sent me home. Thus I am here now on my couch typing with one hand in between small contractions. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow these contractions will get strong and regular enough to get us a baby. I don't think I can spend another two days lying down. it is boring and I have too much to do, but it hurts to much to get up. Well that's what's going on with us. keep us in your thoughts and prayers that she'll come soon.