Sunday, January 2, 2011

First day of Primary

Today was James first day in Primary! He is officially a Sunbeam. I just about cried when he walked into the Primary room. I had to look away. My little man is all grown up and I can't believe it. Time flies so fast. It's a good thing I am told, but I wish I had more time to with him in at his different stages in life. I love him being little. There is just something sweet about a small child.

Back to Primary. He was a little bummed not to be going to Nursery. He almost wouldn't stay in the Primary room without his Dad, but I told him he could have some chocolate if he stayed. When it was all over he got his reward. He was happy, but he also had a blast in Primary. He told me he, "Sang songs, Mama, SANG SONGS!" He has been singing, "Hello, hello" since we got home. I think he likes that song.

I think it was a good experience for him. He has been a pleasure to teach knew things to. He knows the first four Articles of Faith by singing them. This month we are going to be working on number 5. He is so smart as all little kid "sponges" are.



Daddy and James showing off their, "Diamond ties!"

More Diamond tie pictures.


She was too cute not to include in this post.
Ready to go!
He just looked cool in this shot.

3 comments:

Deb in GA said...

Yes, he looks soooo grown up! James is a BIG boy now! :) ♥ Aww, hugs and kisses from Grandmom....XOXOX

Suzanne C said...

LOVE it!Love you guys!

Kathleen said...

I would love to hear James sing all those songs! He looks so dapper in his Sunday get-up. Cute pictures of everyone. It's hard for me to believe, too, that James is a sunbeam.