Monday, January 17, 2011


I know birthdays for my kids are far away, but two of my friends have been picking my brain for birthday ideas for their kids. So my brain started to wonder what kind of party my kids should have. I have decided on a baseball theme for James since he loves the sport. I asked him if that is what he wanted and he said, "YEAH, MAMA!!!!" So I think that one will be a go. Now for Elizabeth I am debating between ladybugs, bugs in general, jungle, or Raggedy Ann. I have found this amazing blog that shows so AWESOME birthday ideas. I also have found several decoration ideas and tutorials on how to make my birthday dreams come true. Let's be honest some of the birthday preparing and "making it happens" are because I wish I had had "THIS" when I was a kid. So a part of it is for me. I am just being honest, call me self-fish if you wish, but moving on. So here is the link to my new favorite amazing blog Kara's Party Ideas.

I know you will be amazed and you too will fall in love with her blog. I wanted to throw a party after I saw some of these pictures.




If you are impressed here is another blog that will get your creative mind going for your kids birthdays, too. The Cake blog





I really love these blogs! If you know of anymore let me know.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

With their birthdays so far away right now, maybe you could plan a 1/2 birthday party for Elizabeth and James. Then you'd only have to wait 3 and 4 months (give or take), respectively. Or maybe, just maybe, if you didn't throw a huge party for your and Adam's birthdays last weekend (Happy Belated Birthday to both of you, by the way!), you could do a belated celebration soon. That baseball themed party is very clever and cool. Even if James has to wait till the end of the year for all of this excitement, it will be well worth it. I'm sure he'll love it!