Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine decor

I got bored/ ambitious today. I made some slip covers for my pillows in my living room, a conversation heart Valentine banner, and flautas for dinner. I have to make dinner before 2 otherwise food grosses me out.

I am really proud of my decorating on a super budget. My pillows and banner cost about $6. The banner was not as cool as I wanted it to be, but the pillows look nice. They could use zippers or buttons, but they work. I have to work on my name plaque and wall art. I am excited.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Wendy, I never get that much done in one day (totally serious), even not being pregnant. I'm glad you had such a good day today (well, yesterday). Remember the suggestion of getting at least 8 hours of sleep? Yeah, I need to follow that one myself!