Saturday, October 25, 2008

Early Halloween

So today was the wards trunk or treat and James got all dolled up. He is so cute. We painted a mustach on him and it looks great. I was a fairy. I made my tutu which came out so cute. It is kinda fun to be something else every now and again. There were a couple of investigators there. A few days ago we went to a pumpkin patch were we took some cool shots of James. He is so photo genic. Oh today I took my test to become a paraprofessional. I think I will be able to gain some teaching experience by either becoming a parapro or by being a sub. Hopefully, by Monday or Tuesday I will have a job. I hope!!! If not there is this sister in the ward who is willing to help me work on this quilt that I am working on. I have a lot of projects I am working on. Many projects that are half way done. Let me think what else is new....Oh yeah, Adam and I are offically Georgia residence. We got our drivers license yesterday. I got my voter card today in the mail. I am really glad I get to vote here in Georgia. I know McCain needs my vote here. For some reason the computer won't let me load pictures. When I can load pictures I will. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: