Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My family (my parents)

It's good to know that I am loved. I know I have a great family who, even though I am miles away, thinks of me often and includes me in their daily lives. I miss them so much. I think that is why I love technology so much. I am able to receive phone calls, read blogs, get text, emails, and picture texts at anytime of the day. I love technology. It helps my family be near me especially when I need them to be. I miss my daddy, yes I still call him that. I think I always will. He has been my strength many times because he taught me to be tough and resourceful. I will never be able to repay him for all he has done for me. The older I get the more I love him for all the things he has taught me. One, if not the greatest thing he taught me was who God is and to rely on Him and no one else. My daddy taught me to pray, read the scriptures, and follow the commandments of God. I have always tried to do that and when I have failed I get on my knees and ask to be forgiven and I also ask for help to overcome my weaknesses. We are all weak without him. If we do our duty He will always do His. He wants to bless us with mountains of gifts many of them in forms that are not glorious to the world, but to the receiver it is everything. I have been that receiver many times and I will continue to be that person, not because I boast about it, but because like a loving Father, that he is, He wants best for his children. I am his daughter of divine worth and every single person on this earth is of a noble birth right. We are heirs to all the glory and beauty that our Elder Brother Jesus Christ is because of what he has done for us. I am greatful to know I am loved by my God and that he loved me enough to give up his child for the whole world. I rejoice in my Savior and in the Plan my Father in Heaven set for me. I know families are eternal under the sealing power which is placed upon those who make and keep sacred covenants. i pray one day I will enter a Holy Temple with my family. It is at that moment my loved ones will know true everlasting joy, at least where it began.

No comments: