Sunday, October 5, 2008

We are here

So we are here safe in Georgia. We got unloaded yesterday before General Conference started. We have no unpacked too much because I think we are still unwinding. It is kind of weird that we are living here and no just visiting. It felt like we had not left from Christmas except the Christmas tree and decorations are gone (the last time we were here was during Christmas vacation). I think we are going to be ok. Tomorrow we are going to look for jobs. I think we are going to see if the local schools are still hiring because on the schools website they are looking for ESOL and Spanish teachers. We are to call the school district and see what we have to do to get jobs. Oh, I have some great news well at least for me it's great. So the family is going to see Wicked the musical and Daddy Dave (Adam's dad) is giving me his ticket so we can have a ladies night out. I get to see Wicked, my wildest dreams have come true!!!!! I will have to inform you how it goes.

No comments: