Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wicked

So I went to Wicked the Musical the other night. It was so exciting. I love the theater for one and I enjoyed the atmosphere. It was an amazing play. The music is so wonderful. I thought the character of Glenda was so funny. You hate her yet you love her. The ending was such a shock and even those who had read the book didn't expect it. It was nice to be able to do something like that. Dave, Adam's dad gave me his ticket so us girls had a night out. It was so nice to have that to look forward to.

2 comments:

Deb in GA said...

It was wickedly fun, Wendy! You were great to have along. :) I can't get those songs out of my head. "La, la, la, la--we're gonna make you pop-u-lar...."

XOXOX

Suzanne C said...

I'm glad you had a good time! We are going to see the Secret Life of Bees this weekend. The book was incredible! Love you!